Will these design trends that started picking up steam in 2022 continue into 2023?
- Sustainable design: With an increasing focus on environmental sustainability, more people are looking for ways to incorporate eco-friendly features and materials into their home design, such as solar panels, recycled materials, and energy-efficient appliances.
- Biophilic design: This trend emphasizes bringing natural elements, such as plants and natural light, into the home to improve well-being and reduce stress.
- Bold colors and patterns: Bright colors and bold patterns are becoming more popular in home design, with people choosing to incorporate these elements in their furniture, decor, and wall art.
- Minimalism: The minimalist trend continues to be popular, with people choosing to simplify their living spaces by decluttering and focusing on clean, simple lines in their furniture and decor.
- Smart homes: Technology is becoming increasingly integrated into home design, with more people looking to incorporate smart home devices such as voice-activated assistants, automated lighting systems, and smart thermostats.
- Home office design: With the rise of remote work, more people are creating dedicated home office spaces that are comfortable, functional, and stylish.
- Mixed materials: People are incorporating a mix of materials in their home design, such as combining wood, metal, and concrete elements in their furniture and decor to create a unique, eclectic look.
Again, these are current and recent trends that may continue into 2023, but it’s impossible to predict with certainty what the top home design trends will be in the future.